Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Defensives

We all have them...but most people get defensive when they are taken out of their comfort zone.

I was told that I should not talk about things that I am uneducated about. Yet that person had ABSOLUTELY NO EDUCATION HERSELF ON THE TOPIC!! I was told not to share my opinion...mainly because it was different from the norm. I find it so sad that people cannot discuss issues with educated thoughts. In fact, the answer most people give when in the heat of the talk??? "Well my doctor says.....or I have friends that are health care practitioners and they say.....or my favorite one, the government (CDC) says it is okay.......HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Really??? That is how you are basing you decisions????
Not once do these people say "I studied this..so that is why I feel this way". They all take the word of someone else. Yet they remain sick, with one illness or another and don't know why.
DUH!! Try stepping away from the herd, and stop being a sheep!!! Educate yourself on things you don't know about. Don't take my word for it, or your doctors, or especially not the governments!!! Get informed! Look to see why the other side feels a certain why...perhaps they have some bases for their opinions???? If conventional/Western methods are so great and wonderful why is EVERY illness and disease increasing in population EVERY year. And at a fast rate.

The maturity levels that people display is amazing. It seems their composure and intelligence get thrown out the window as soon as they are forced to step outside of the box...and instead enters the 15yr old high-schooler...with nothing but yelling and insults. So so sad...
As they say, ignorance is bliss....

No comments: